Tuesday, April 13, 2021
As the end of the 2020–2021 has just passed, it is time for your year-end Performance and Development Dialogue conversation with your manager.
It is an opportunity to acknowledge and recognize your accomplishments and contributions, to appreciate the experience acquired during the last year and to build on your individual strengths and skills.
- Please ensure that you meet with your manager
- Note your priorities and results on your form in MySource (under My Career)
- The Performance and Development Dialogue form must be completed no later than April 30, 2021.
Consult the following documents before the dialogue meeting
- Annual Review- Tips from Employee’s Perspective
- Conversations at work ( available on IO) – for ways to enrich the dialogue
Annual review – Calendar of events
YOUR RIGHTS AS AN EMPLOYEE
This meeting is as beneficial for you as it is for your manager. It is an opportunity to discuss your needs, both in terms of objectives and training. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the process.
- There is no obligation for an employee to check the box, « I agree with the Content and Rating ».
- If you disagree with the content of the dialogue, add comments and details to the form describing why and inform your manager.
- You can document your progress and accomplishments in My Source, and adjust your priorities throughout the year, remember to document your progress and accomplishments, to fit your needs and reality.
For additional information, please consult: