Thursday, September 21, 2023
Several problems still remain. They vary depending on the case, but here are some examples:
- No distinction between annual leave hours for the current year and the following year;
- Some indicate that the hours (days) of annual leave differ when compared to those banked on February 27, 2023, March 1 and April 3 (start of the financial year. April 3 being the first working day);
- The additional remuneration after 2,000 hours when “On Call,” which is 3 dollars per hour, is not paid automatically by the WORKDAY system;
- Accumulation of hours worked during 13-week periods is difficult to find and is not in real time;
- Lack of resources that can answer the many questions from employees.
Creation of a Special WORKDAY Committee
Following several discussions and meetings to address issues related to WORKDAY, the parties agreed to create a special temporary committee entirely dedicated to resolving these issues.
This committee will, therefore, be able to focus solely on this critical issue.
Your Contribution is Essential
If you experience one of the problems mentioned above or any other problems related to WORKDAY, please let us know as quickly as possible by giving us the exact details at the following email address: email@example.com
This will allow us to submit it to the special WORKDAY committee.
We will continue to keep you informed of developments as they arise.